About our Panama Projects
CC International provides for all food, lodging, volunteer project coordination, a full time bilingual guide, in-country transportation, travel emergency medical insurance, support of project partners, and a recreation activity. The Bocas del Toro Project takes place on Isla Colon and surrounding islands. The community hopes to develop to improve the infrastructure of educational facilities and to promote eco-friendly solutions for for problems related to increasing tourism, waste disposal and beach debris . There is also a sea turtle preservation project and other local initiatives. Volunteers will help support ongoing efforts in the local communities.
- Arrive San Jose CR International Airport , met by Volunteer Coordinator, Pedro Mesa Castillo
- Transfer to Alajuela Backpackers Hostel.
- Continental breakfast at hostel, pack a lunch
- Load bus for transfer to Almirante Panama
- Bus departure
- Arrive at Alminante lodging
- Project Orientation
- Projects in the indigenous community of Rio Oeste Arriba including organic cacao farming, community garden, and work with local youth.
- Marine ecosystem service project
- Bocas del Toro coral reef ecosystem
- Transfer to Alajuela Backpackers Hostel
- Back to USA
Meals and Accommodations
Participants will stay in a local hotel four per room with all of the usual amenities and meals will be served at a local restaurant.
Rest and Recreation
Bocas del Toro is a recreational paradise with great snorkeling, beautiful beaches, and great surfing.
Project Service Fee
The One Week Project Service Fee is $885.00 per person. This includes all in country transportation, insurance, accommodations, meals, bilingual guide, tools and equipment, project coordination, mid project recreation activities. (International airfare is not included.)